Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Picture of the Week



I am a tad bit behind on the Picture of the Week. I have been super busy with a ton of post photo shoot work and my regular job, and I guess life in general (we all know about that right?! :) haha). I basically stare at a computer for 10-18 hours a day. So I think that's why I am constantly posting pictures of things related to nature. I took this last week Friday on my way home from work.

I don't know why I'm addicted to sunsets, but I am. Sunsets like this make me think of California sunsets on the beach. With the rays of sun so distinctive, it's like a picture you made in 1st grade with crayons or markers and your sun has those long and short "sticks" of sun coming out of it.

I love my drive home for the views and my chance to think about silly but lovely things like that.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! Just appreciate the nice quiet time you have in the car. We are usually listening to crying or Enchanted.=)