Monday, March 19, 2007

Sweet 16 & I ain't talking about Molly Ringwald!

It hasn't happened since 1991, but the Rebels are in the Sweet Sixteen once again!

UNLV vs. Wisconsin
74-68

It was a good game. We stayed ahead through almost the entire game. But I wasn't worried (okay, I really was, but still). The boys wanted it, their defence was, well defensive! :) And when Kruger started hitting threes, I knew it was all good! We are in the Sweet 16!! Boyah!



The defeated Wisconsin!! (ha. ha.)



What! Trying to block Umeh!


A huddle before the second half! Bring on the win!



Three of my favorite players!!! Essengue Kruger Adams


Kruger rolled his ankle after a sweet play, and he kept on playing and worked it out. Nicely done.



After their win!! Sweet Sixteen baby! Oh yeah!

Go Rebels!!!

No comments: