Wednesday, May 2, 2007

some things you may not know.

3 things I'm afraid of-
*REALLY high heights
*rejection
*the undertow from the ocean
Three people who make me laugh-
*Kyle
*Lani
*Julia
3 things I love-
*when all the songs on an album are good
*a good lunch date
*a picture I wish I had taken
Three things I hate-
*pessimists
*being late (I am all the time, and don't mean to be)
*being over stuffed from eating
3 things I don't understand-
*unhappy people that don't change their circumstances to be happier
*forgiving but not forgetting, so you really haven't forgiven
*why pneumonia is spelled with a silent 'p' :)
Three things on my counter-
*my cell phone
*water bottle
*post-its with notes of things I need to do
3 things I want to do before I die-
*Travel Europe
*be a wife and mother
*take the ultimate picture
Three things I can do-
*dance, seriously, get down with my bad self
*give really good hugs
*cook a mean artichoke and spinach dip
3 things I can't do-
*ride roller coasters one after the other
*touch my nose with my tongue
*run in high heals
Three things I think you should listen to-
*music that moves you, that becomes a part of your life's soundtrack
*someone praising you when they think you can't hear it
*someone telling you that they fully, genuinely, & completely love you
3 things you should never listen to-
*thoughts of fears or insecurities
*negative comments
*Someone throwing up….uck!
Three things I'd like to learn-
*the drums or guitar
*a foreign language, mostly Spanish or Mandarin
*basketball
3 favorite foods-
*rice
*kalua pig
*Capital Grille’s Garden Salad (duuude, so good)
Three shows I watched as a kid-
*She-Ra
*Full House
*Saved By the Bell

Three things I want in the next five years-
*Successful photography business
*my own home

*A nice new car (not that I don’t appreciate my car, but I want a niiiiice car)

No comments: