Friday, January 16, 2009

Hiking at Red Rock

I. am. so. Soooorry! I haven't blogged in a while.

Well here is another catch up blog. This was back in November. It was still really nice outside so hiking at Red Rock Canyon didn't seem crazy. It was a GORGEOUS day.

Here is a shot from my iPhone. I had the day off for one reason or another, but my co-workers were dying to know what I was doing while they were stuck at work, so I emailed this photo to them. They were jealous. I think with good reason. :)



I didn't use my camera very often...that's because someone else was using it (or actually stole it may be the right word) when we were hiking. But here are the two shots I got in when I actually had it in my hands! ;)


This shot was my favorite because I just love fall and leaves and the colors, and this was the most I was gonna get for the "fall" season.

Happy Friday!

No comments: