Friday, February 20, 2009

Matt & Amy: Engaged!

I am pretty excited to be shooting Amy and Matt's wedding in August. We tried to squeeze in an engagement session during a super busy time for both of us, but I'm so glad we were able to figure it out. I can't stress enough how important engagement sessions are. Even if you don't want to use the photos for anything related to the actual wedding day, it doesn't matter. This is our opportunity to meet, get to know each other and have an amazing time. This is also a way to allow you to see how I work and take your photos. So when the big day comes, the nerves won't be about having to stand in front of my camera because you will already know that it's easy breezy and, uh...FUN! I think that Matt won't admit it to me, but I think he was nervous about having to smile in front of a camera for about an hour. But he warmed up and realized what every person that I shoot realizes...it's not so bad...oh wait...I'm actually having fun! Hot dog! This is pretty sweet! (okay, I'm probably the only nerd who would say 'hot dog' in that way...but you catch my drift)



I had to throw in this last shot. This is when I knew I had won Matt over! haha!

Thanks Matt & Amy for a great time!

No comments: