Saturday, December 19, 2009

Workin' it at the Neon Boneyard! Part ONE!!

This photo shoot was a long time coming with the Boyles Family. Last holiday season we had a photo shoot schedule and then something happened and they had to cancel last minute. Then this season, we had to keep rescheduling over and over, but finally...the wait was worth it!!

I had so much fun with this GORGEOUS family! And gorgeous means life was not rough for me behind the camera!

Enough talking....





The boys gave me a GQ look.Aaaand the girls got sassy for me!I had to get a close up of the sassy girls, because look at their shoes!! Love 'em!!!


Like I said, a sneak peek of a sneak peek....then there was a wardrobe change...oooh, the goods. They are-a-comin'!!!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

What a fun place to take pictures and what a handsome and stylin' family!