Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bun in the oven-mini shoot.

First, a confession.

I am by no means a maternity photographer.

But when one of your closest friends who is prego with her fourth kid and you have not been able to take photos of any of the previous pregnancies or newborn photos, asks you to take maternity shots what do you do?

Welp, you push back your fears of never shooting a gorgeous pregnant woman, maybe hold your breath a few times and snap away.

I love this family SO much. Mama Beth and Daddy Adam decided not to know the sex of the baby. I mean, c'mon, they are boy factory...they have three other cutie boys (that I love). I was willing to bet money they were going to have a boy. Plus Beth was built to a mother of boys. I love her so much for that too. The way she interacts with her kids cracks me up. And I love when Adam calls any of his boys "son".

I'm not sure if I've really said it enough, but seriously, no really...I love this family! :)








See! Isn't she beautiful!!

I love this guy's curly locks. So cute!

I've seen this look a few times. Classic!

I love this boy's blue blue eyes!
My favorite part about this series...the last picture kiiiinda shows where his cute fingers were on his mom's tummy!

All the big brothers together! :)





p.s. I wanted to put this up before she had the baby, but I didn't get it done in enough time. Buuuut that means I can tell you what she had. Let's just say, I was right!! (duh!) haha!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Lori, another beautiful session!!! You are awesome!

Lori said...

Thanks so much Heather! :)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE THEM! I so can’t wait to get the copies! love it, and love you!