Thursday, April 10, 2008

Singular...not for allergies.



So I had to share this because I know some of you can relate to this that read my blog and basically it was funny. haha! I have changed names to protect those that didn't know I was posting this.

me: hey, I have to tell you something funny I just noticed...well was reminded of...

nameless: whats that
me: I was looking at everyone's blogs, as I do so every once in a while.....
me: and under "friends" etc...it usually says either: "boy and girl last name" or "the blah blah family" and then somewhere in the middle of all that there are two names with no blah blahs or boy's names next to them: Lori Wong and Nameless.
i love you pal.
hahaha.
nameless: hahaha
i noticed that too
we are so single
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
SO single.
nameless: haha





Aaaand the picture is random. But I can't make a post without having a picture. So I tried to find something totally random for that very reason.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha ha! I am on that list and totally know what you mean! Do I know nameless in this conversation?