Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh! Teenage Girls!

So I went to Pet-a-Palooza this weekend. First a few things I've learned after attending this event:

  • Don't go if you don't like animals.
  • It will be kinda smelly.
  • Look down here and there when you walk...as in look out for pet poo poo.
  • One word: sunscreen.
  • Bring chairs even though it says they won't allow them.
  • No need to come early. We didn't, and I'm glad we didn't.
I'm sure there are more, but those are the most important!

So we saw Gavin Degraw and Ingrid Michaelson. Here are just two pictures of Gavin....





I have to tell you a funny story.

I was able to meet Gavin back when a lot of people didn't know who he was. He called me "baby" during our very brief meeting. Aaand it was so choice! I am normally not okay with being called that but was like, "oh yeah, you can call me baby!!" hahaha! I melted right then and there! I was ridiculously drooling! I admit it.

So as he was leaving the stage (after he performed this Saturday) he went to the edge and shook hands and said hello to screaming fans...


I stopped taking pictures after a few more shots after this one and then started to put away my camera and this girl runs over to her friends that were standing right behind us screaming "I touched him! I touched him!" and my sister says to me,"oh teenage girls!" and I said quietly to myself,"yeah...he just barely touched her among a bunch of other people. He actually called me baby! PSH!"

I'm such a nerd.



A few of Ingrid to follow.

1 comment:

Myra Bybee said...

ha ha ha! I think we all become teenage girls in situations like that.