Friday, March 13, 2009

New Moon...a Twilight moment.

I wonder if Robert Pattinson feels a lil' like a piece of meat with this puppy. Here is a movie poster for the new movie:

(I'm not complaining, I'm just saying! hahaha!)

Did anyone else watch the Harry Potter marathons on tv all last week?! When I watched the Goblet of Fire I was thinking, "oh twilight boy, when you made this movie you have no idea what is in store for your future!!"


I'm going through my ba-jillion pictures from Texas. More posts to come soon! :)

3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh I am surprised I haven't seen that yet. So what did you think about the movie? Check out this picture. I had to hunt for it, it just reminds me of what you are talking about.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6281/pottergk6.jpg

Unknown said...

Dannnnnng.

I saw the first movie on some sketchy internet site, but for some reason it didn't connect that he was Cedric Diggory.

Lori said...

Hahaha! That picture is funny Nat!

I always knew he was the kid from Harry Potter, that's what I called him for the longest time before I could remember what his name was. And I only remember because I thought, wow, he could still the movie because he seems so charming and cute. :)