Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beautiful Blooming Blossoms Mini Shoot


I looooove the time of year when the trees start to bloom! The streets are lined with trees that look like cotton candy or popcorn popping! ;) I have now decided that every year when the blossoms are blooming I am going to hold a contest called "The Beautiful Blooming Blossoms". The contest winners will get a free half hour to 45 minute mini shoot with me and the beautiful blooming blossoms (hence the name)!

I only decided this after I did a mini shoot with some amazing friends of mine!

Brett, Jamie and their cute one year old Owen! It was great to catch up with their cute family, talk about old times and just hang out! I love them a ton!


Isn't Owen so stinkin' cute!!!


My favorite shot:

My second favorite...loooove the lighting:





Brett, Jamie & Owen...THANK YOU!!! I had such a great time! I am blessed knowing awesome people like you!

1 comment:

Adventures in Healing said...

Where the heck were these taken? In Vegas???