Thursday, February 11, 2010

Engagement Session: Julia & Dan

This post is waaaay behind. Julia and Dan are already blissfully married! Yes, I'm that behind on this one.

Julia is one of THE best people in the world. She is one of those people that you want to have in your corner. She is a great friend and I am so happy that she is a part of my life. One of my favorite things about Julia, she is pretty stinkin' funny and yet, she thinks that she isn't. I can go on and on about her, I love her that much, but I will just say that she is amazing.

I remember when Julia first told me about meeting Dan. Her initial impression was that he seemed like a great guy. Then not long after that she was smitten. She would tell me, "Lori, I don't know...I don't want to jinx it, but, it's just different with him...." And then suddenly she was more than just smitten and then she was in love! I couldn't have been happier for her. I remember conversations we would have about guys, dating, love and relationships and here is one my best friends, in love and then getting married!

I'll stop talking...sheesh! :)

Second favorite shot of the day.




Favorite shot of the day!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Good for your friend. They look so happy together! I remember feeling that way with my sweetheart...then the kids came and I dropped from cloud 9 real fast! HA HA!!! J/K! Life just changes a little bit.

K said...

I think I remember her from the Red Rock ward! Maybe??? Anyway, great shots and what a fun story! I mean, 95% fun, 5% sad kuz she's not in your ward anymore! =) Love it, Lori Wong!