Monday, February 15, 2010

Blast from the Past! A-woo-hooo!

My niece Kealani, loves to watch the old cartoons that my parents still have. Well when I say 'old cartoons' that means, tapes. VHS tapes.

She usually likes to watch "Bongo".

Which I love/loved this movie too, so I'm happy to watch it with her. I too like to sing along about how bears tell each other they love each other with a slap...but by the 5th time, it gets old.

So I told her to pick a new movie. She picked Duck Tales. So we stuck it in, and just like riding a bike, when the theme song came on I automatically started to sing with it. I had to laugh at myself kinda surprised that I remembered the words like I watched it yesterday.

I thought you might want to take a little trip down memory lane with me too...I found the theme song on YouTube. Enjoy.


(seriously though, this theme song is like the Kenny Loggins soundtracks of cartoon theme songs, right?!)

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I totally remember Duck Tales! So cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Lori! I love Duck Tales! Do you remember when we used to sit next to each other at PS and we played guess the theme song? Lol we had so much fun!