Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rachel J....Anytime!

Rachel is super awesome, because she would do whatever I wanted and more! I totally love the fact that she didn't mind all the "super great non-scary people" that are downtown. Especially near the court house and bus station. Oh man, if you want adventure, come do a photo shoot with me downtown! Aaaand here we go.

The next two are my FAVORITE! Loooooove these two, especially together!
Rachel did not let the wind keep her from doing her thaaang. Work it guurl! ;)

Love this series. So cute. Which means, so is Rachel! :) Duh.






This was a happy accident. I ended up really liking this over exposed picture. It helps that there is a super cute girl in the picture. I know. I know.

So, as we are walking around downtown, I see a cool set of stairs. Rachel goes and sits on them, and I suddenly hear banging. I look around kinda not sure where it's coming from. Aaaand then I remember, we are near the court house which means we are also near the jail. Scary men while in their C-E-L-L-S were banging on the windows at Rachel. Holy crap. Frightening.
Aaaand then promptly after we leave the jail area, we are standing in front of this lovely wall and Rachel does this thumbs up move to cars I can hear coming up from behind me. I turn around and it's a bunch of senior citizens (i.e. some of them were creepy old men)in a van gawking at Rachel. Gee Whiz, what have I done to this poor girl! hahaha! Luckily their light turned green and on they went.








There is one more unsung hero from this photo shoot. He was a purse and balloon holder. Body guard. Faulty bubbles inspector and he didn't say too many times how much he "hated his life." Thanks Mike. :)
And he totally held back from doing the below in all the pictures. He only did it in this one. I'm proud of you Mike. Thanks again!!