Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MIA

Alright...I know I said I was going to post pictures of Disneyland, but I have a really awesome excuse as to why they are not up yet.

I am putting some final touches on my new...wait for it...BLOG!! Wooohooo!!

And along with the new blog will be a new website!! Sorry that the website has been down for anyone who has been wondering! But the blog will be up before the website. Lets just say the perfectionist in me is rearing it's ugly head! haha!

I am extremely excited about all the changes and new look! I will also be sharing some exciting news in the beginning of the new year as well.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I know I was able to remember yet again how extremely blessed I am and how much I am loved by my amazing family and friends.

No comments: