Thursday, August 2, 2007

a "draft" since...um...ahem, February

I randomly was looking at my archives and noticed that I had a "draft" that I had not posted yet. All that was in there was this photo.




I kinda forgot about this post. I think I uploaded the picture and meant to come back to it and write about it.

Oops.

I don't remember what exactly I as going to say about it. But I will say that this was a great day. This is in Colorado. We were seeing, who else but John Mayer at Red Rocks.

On my list of things to do, in this state I've never been to before, was take some nature pictures. Amy was a trooper and got up SUPER early, before the sunrise so we could let the photographer get some nature shots in. This is just one of them. There was a man fly fishing just a little up stream from us. I think we got back, ate and then slept for a crazy amount of hours, well over 4 hours. I think we were both surprised by how long we slept. Amy's mom said she popped her head in to make sure we were still breathing a time or two! haha!




I will have to go pull my other external hard drive from my PC and show you some more. Keep a look out for that.

No comments: