Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bourne is NOT Boring!



Um...AMAZING! I love the Bourne movies. I am a big fan of action movies and this is a great way to end the possible Bourne series. I don't think people would be opposed to seeing a fourth, and more final Bourne movie, I know I wouldn't.



This movie is so action packed. I mean there is so much going on that they didn't talk for a good 20 minutes during the movie! That's hard to do in an action movie. You don't notice it, either. That's the great part about it!



Go see it. I heard a critic say that this is a good date movie, because girls get to watch Matt Damon and guys get the action. UM...I'm here for the action, give me a little more credit please. Granted it's a benefit that Matt Damon is in it, but it is probably is a good date movie. haha.

Go see it, I think you will enjoy.

No comments: