Monday, November 12, 2007

Guilty Pleasure...


I love Project Runway. I hate to admit it....but still this show is my guilty pleasure. The new season starts Wednesday on Bravo. What is funny about this being a guilty pleasure for me is that I don't think any of my friends would have ever guessed that I really enjoy this show. I'm in no way super fashionable. I don't think I really have much of a personal style but for some odd reason, I just love this show.

I think it has to do with the fact that they create things and in such a short amount of time. I think that's what I love about it.

Aaaand I love Tim Gunn. I want him to be my friend. He just comes off so warm, friendly and kind. Even when he is trying to tell designers that their design sucks he is still so nice about it. And the best part they understand what he is saying without any of them wanting to run off crying. Well, and it goes without saying, he is a great dresser.


So now that I've admitted to one of my guilty pleasures...I'm okay with you all commenting and admitting to one of your own...and we can also talk Project Runway if you would like! :)

No comments: