Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking...my rules!

So I broke a few of my own rules and one of them was giving in to the hype! Not the hype of the goodness that is the Twilight series...no. Giving in to a friend that convinced me to go to a midnight release of the 4th (and my understanding last) book in the series.



The book release party was not what I expected, not in a good or bad way, but in a, I probably could have gone at 10am the next morning and been just as satisfied sort of way, since I lost a good amount of sleep and was up just about 20 hours straight that day. But I am deep into the book and really enjoying it. I love when I read something that interests me so much that I want to finish it as quickly as possible. And on the same note be bummed when it is finished.

Hope you are all enjoying it too. Or did enjoy it. I'm sure if you are reading my blog, most of you are done with it by now! hahaha! ;)

(oh and the 215...that was my wrist band for my place in line at the release party, whoa! haha)

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I finished it last night. Did you read the first 3 as well? I decided to enjoy myself this time and go to Border's instead of the usual Walmart(Harry Potter). What a mistake! I will never go to a bookstore for a book again on the release night. I was number 80, yet was in the top 20 of getting the wrist bands when they opened the store in the morning. Walmart was way faster and a lot less crowded when I went, SO i learned. What do you think about the book so far?