Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dana & Alan say "I do!"

Here it is! I've had such a hard time editing myself with these pictures! There were just SO many to pick from! This was such a great wedding to photograph! I had so much fun! And every place we went to was amazing that I was able to shoot at(including the pit stop to In-N-Out! :) Woot!) I must again give a shout out to the bride and groom for the impeccable taste and how easy it was for me to shoot not only shoot their wedding as a whole but to shoot such gorgeous people as themselves and their wedding party! I'll stop babbling! Here it is:
Getting ready at the beautiful Palazzo Hotel:

Isn't Dana G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I use to work with Dana, I was so excited when she booked me to shoot her wedding. I knew from day one that it was going to be as great as it was.




Don't ask me why, but I love this shot on the escalator.


MARRIED!!


Dana wanted SO badly to shoot at the famous Neon Boneyard. I was beyond excited to shoot here. It was a ton of fun and I'm so happy that Dana picked such a funky cool place to shoot bridal party pictures.









I had to add this picture in to show you two of THE most kindest gentlemanly professional FUN and talented people I've met since I've started shooting weddings. On the left is Blake Awakuni (hayndragonboi27@yahoo.com), who did Dana's make-up and on the right is Lyle Malapit (lylemalapit@yahoo.com), who did Dana's hair. Booking them for you wedding will NOT be a mistake.

The wedding reception was held on the patio of Bouchon French Resturant at the Venetian. It was such a great place to have a reception outside! It is completely hidden in the Venetian, talk about a hidden gem! Believe me when I was initially coming to check out the location I had the hardest time finding it. But it is well worth it!






Above is percussionist Cayce Andrew (cayceandrew@yahoo.com). He was unbelievable. I have never had a couple have such a unique music set up as Dana and Alan had. Cayce accompanied DJ Carlos Sanchez's (below) house music (www.djcarlossanchez.com). I wish you could have heard it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Evans said...

LORI WONG! Definitely amazing! Definitely professional! Definitely LORI WONG!!! =) Love the pix, girl! =) Kali

Anonymous said...

hey lori!!! it was so great working with you!!! i've never worked with such a talented, gifted, and caring individual before...your pictures are amazing and i would love nothing more than to work with you again in the future...the pic of me and lyle is completely hilarious!!! thank you for the exposure!!! you're the best hunny!!! muah!!! blake