Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo Session with Amy (aka A.J.)

I am excited to post these picture of the session I just had with one of my friends, Amy. When she asked me to take her pictures, I was shocked in an awesome way! I thought I would never get the chance to with her brother being a photographer as well. We had a ton of fun laughing as we shot pictures, per usual though when Amy and I get together.

I asked Amy for a model pose, this is what I got! :D


We were standing next to a body of water with this tall grass along the edges and Amy would keep getting distracted by "a noise" that was right by her. I didn't hear it, but she swears an anaconda was going to come out and get her. I told her she can be scared after I get my shot! :) haha!





I think this has to be my favorite shot of the day.


This one came in second. I just love it for some reason.

Thanks Amy for being willing to do some goofy things and willing to try things that made you look funny in front of those passing by. :D








Oh. And Amy, thanks for being the goody bag at the NON-pity party! :) haha

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Wow...that's a lot of ME!! Good thing I'm so cute! :) Good times...good times! Luckily I didn't get eaten by the mysterious critter in the grass...although you probably would have gotten some good action shots if I had! :) I love the bench shot with the twinkle lights, too! Thanks for takin' my pictures, and letting me be the goody bag! :)