Friday, November 21, 2008

Picture weirdness, like a good relationship, gone bad.

Soooo, just a little side note...Blogger did something weird. I have to do a lot of html mumbo jumbo to make the pictures come out so large. Well a few weeks ago, Blogger changed some things, and now when I make the pictures big, they look a little pixelated/blocky/blurry/weeeeiird. I'm sorry! I'm trying to fix it.

Sometimes I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. And then other moments I know I'm not crazy! Straaange.



Blogger, oh how I have enjoyed the first half our relationship...we got along so well. We understood each other in a way I didn't think possible. I was falling in love over and over again in the beginning. I never thought I would love blogging, and then you came a long and changed my mind. Aaaand then this. I really thought at first it was me. I was willing to take the blame. But then I realized, "wait a minute, I'm doing more work here!" And I thought this whole time there was this equal 50/50 give and take. I don't want to fight. I really don't. But we might...sob...end our relationship sooner than I planned.




In the mean time, please bear with me! This really is actually leading me to looking into upgrading to new super dope blog, but it's all still in the works.

No comments: