Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jeff & Bethany + 4 (oh..and one in the oven)

So finally, here is the photo session from old friends of mine (and yes, I mean that in both ways, haha)! I met Jeff and Bethany probably almost 8 years ago. Then they married 7 years ago and grew themselves a family. It is always so surreal and a little funny/weird to see any of my friends with kids. I sometimes forget that it's usually what happens when you get married! haha!

I had a blast guys! Thanks so much for letting me hang out with your kids! I love that I at some point I got to hold hands with almost all of them as we walked from spot to spot. And that they just talked and talked as we walked and walked!


This next one was a happy lil' accident. I love how it turned out in the end...



This is my favorite shot of the day...brothers, just chillin' with their arms around each other! So fun!

1 comment:

The Nicks Family said...

Thank You for taking our pictures! You did a wonderful job!!! Everyone has loved our family picture :)