Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Halloween/Birthday Post, yes I'm THAT behind!

So I've had this sitting in my draft box for a really long time because I have a TON more picture to post, but I've finally decided that it's a week before Christmas and it's about time I posted the Halloween pictures!

Ridiculous. I know. Go ahead, shake your head at me, because I'm doing it right now at myself!

My sister, Landa and my youngest niece Jordan were up from Texas for a visit during Halloween. Isn't she a SUPER cute kangaroo!!
ACTION shot!!! haha! We were all c-r-a-c-k-i-n-g up when she started doing this. I almost didn't get the shot I started laughing so hard.
Awe! Look at the cute newlyweds! Pul-lease! ;) I love them. I hang with them all the time. (too much probably! haha!)
Kealani was a princess! Her mom made her dress for her! Teri did an amazing job!
I rarely EVER catch my dad on camera with a genuine smile. He freezes in front of me and gives me a fake smile. So I was excited when I got this one!
This is the birthday girl, Kaitlin.
I just love that her face is already messy (around her mouth) from eating Halloween candy! haha! Her mom made this dress too! As she gets older she is either going to loooove Halloween, or completely hate it. I hope she loves it, even though this Auntie has never been good at Halloween all together. Her birthday pictures are what I haven't gone through and why I haven't posted this yet. So sorry, this is it for now. :) But I still LOVE you Kaitlin!!!

No comments: