Monday, December 1, 2008

Sooooo busy. Picture of the Week!

Hello friends.

I am not ignoring you or the blog. I am chin deep in editing and taking pictures. All I can say is:

Busy. Busy. Holiday. Season. Hustle. Bustle.

Here is a lil' picture of the week, which has turned into "picture of the month or so" but either way, there is still a picture involved, right?! :)



I have to tell you all something before I end this post. My boss said the other day, "yes, please check what they write, because a lot of the time people write the way they talk." I walked away chuckling to myself because most of what I write would say "duuuude" quite a bit. At the time I was thinking about work related documents.

Then I realized, I TOTALLY write the way I talk on this blog. And for that I apologize. :) hahaha! I use to be a far better writer than I am now. I was on my high school newspaper! I wanted to be a writer all the way back in 6th grade. I even started writing short stories. Then some where, some how I became the "amazing writer" you read before you today. I make up words, I have spelling mistakes, I don't use grammar correctly anymore, I elongate words like "aaaaaand" a looooot! ;) So with all that said, thank you for reading anyway!

Please keep a look out, I will try to get something else up this week!

No comments: