Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm addicted to sunsets.

Here is my new favorite sunset picture I took a few weeks ago.

I usually don't get sentimental and mushy gushy on my blog, but I have a memory attached to this photo of how I was feeling when I took it. I just want to express my gratitude for all those who have been a part of my life. This has been a crazy year for me of complete change and growth. I am so grateful to have had the love and support from some pretty amazing people, especially my family. I remember feeling completely blessed with where my life has taken me, even with all the struggles I have faced this year, because there were also some awesome and happy moments too.

I was getting into my car and I looked at the sunset just grateful for where I am at in my life. I took a deep breath and tried to take a mental picture of the sunset I was witnessing. I luckily remembered I had my camera on me...and I am so glad I did. So whenever I see this shot I can remember how I felt when I took it.

I am honestly blessed beyond what I deserve.

No comments: