Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the winner is (drum roll)....

I was so excited by the response that I picked two winners!!!

Yay!!!

Winner number one: Erin Freeman!!!

(picture me closing my eyes again and picking out of the hat, holding my breath)

Winner number two: Kiffyn Smith!!


Wooohooo!!!


Thank you so much everyone for your amazingly kind comments! You have no idea how much it means to me!! I was holding my hands over my mouth gasping with love and excitement for the super kind things you all said!

Erin and Kiffyn, you will be getting an email from me in the very very near future! :)




Keep a look out though, I will be posting a special offer for a limited number of portrait sessions since the holidays are right around the corner! October & early November is the best time to get them done!


p.s....I'm sorry I was SO late picking the winners! I have not been home or near a computer all day! I just got home 10 minutes ago and I ran up to my computer to do this!

again...thank you from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

BUMMER! We lost! Maybe next time! We missed you at the reunion. Where were you!?!

Lori said...

My bad totally. I got wires crossed and confusion and I didn't make it to the bbq! I was pretty bummed about it when the people I saw later that night told me what I missed out on!