Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sun bathing.

I was trying to decide if I was one of those people that does blog posts about their pets...and then I realized, I have posted pictures of my dog before soooo, I guess I am.

This is my dog Mandy. When my brother left on his mission in 2004, soon after, to fill my void of lack of a little brother (hahaha), I adopted Mandy from the shelter. She is a sweet dog that loves to hug...literally. I've broken her of the habit of jumping on people, but when it comes to me, she jumps up and wraps her paws around my waist and digs her head into my stomach and hugs me. Since I love hugging, I'm pretty sure we were meant to be! ;)

Well anyways...

The other day, I was walking past the back doors when out of the corner of my eye, I see her sleeping in the sun. She usually does, and in the spot she was in. She loves to lay in the sun to be warm during the winter. Buuuut this time, she was sleeping in the funniest position. I had to double take, and also quietly run and grab my camera.

She looks dead, right?! But I assure you she is still kickin'! You can tell she was sleeping good, she was rolling all around in the dirt!

Pretty funny.

No comments: