Monday, April 16, 2007

Drag Racing.


September of last year I went with a friend to a drag race at "The Strip" at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. They kept telling me how much they wished they were at the races this weekend. Well, here are some pictures of the one I went to.


It's loud and some times a little scary because of how dangerous the sport really is. But very cool and interesting for some one who doesn't really know anything about the sport.



You know the jet engines that are on fighter jets...well that is what is on the back of this car. Yeah. Crazy. It's just one, can you imagine if it had both! :o/


It's been a while, so I can't fully remember but I think this car had nitrous hooked up to it. It was REALLY loud. I was really happy we had ear mufflers on. But it was crazy fast, check out the picture below. That was it's time.

285.95 miles per hour in 5.35 seconds. Yeah. I know.

No comments: