Monday, April 9, 2007

a piggy back ride.


Saturday afternoon I was running around doing my errands and getting things done. I was driving down the street, nothing special, and I happen to glance towards the side walk to see an older couple walking hand in hand with each other. They kinda matched too. It was cute.
You could tell the wife was a bit hot and tired because she gave a big sigh and fanned her self with her hand a little. Her husband let go of her hand, which made her slow down to a stop and he took a step in front of her and stopped. He bend over putting his hands on his knees and you could tell he said "hop on!" to give her a piggy back ride. She lovely wacked him on the back and you could just tell she said something like "oh honey!" or something along those lines. It was so loving and sweet. I laughed to myself and was so grateful that I was able to witness that moment.
It made me happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww...how precious.

You were lucky to have caught such a moment between them.