Monday, April 9, 2007

who is that?


Who is that? oh wait...


it's ME!

Yeah, the hair I've had, forEVER really is gone AND I finally colored it! (I knew it would be the beginning of the end when I started to color my hair, so I held out a long time)

I am still getting use to it, but love it! It was a good decision that I really made on my own. No one knew about it. Not even anyone in my family. I surprised everyone. I was talking to one friend about it and I said that I didn't tell anyone and he said, "um...yeah! I had no clue! You surprised everyone!" Which wasn't my main purpose, I really just wanted to do this for me and totally make that decision alone and not be swayed either way as to what to really do with my hair. Actually, my main reason for doing it was to save money on shampoo and conditioner. :)

1 comment:

Amy J said...

holy cow...cute hair! :)