Friday, April 13, 2007

iPod Playlist

I have decided to start sharing current playlists that I am rocking out on my iPod. This is the one that I am all about right now, I call it "The Goods", because it is. It is in serious rotation!

The Goods
Say it Right-Nelly Furtado
Good Idea at the time-Ok Go

Roll with Me-Del Amitri

Let Love In-Goo Goo Dolls
Fix You-Coldplay
Gravity-John Mayer
Landed-Ben Folds

The Difference-The Wallflowers
Trouble Sleeping-Corrine Bailey Rae
Slow Dance-John Legend
Banana Pancakes-Jack Johnson
Forever My Friend-Ray LaMontagne
Nothing Left to Lose-Mat Kearney
Under the Influence-James Morrison
Read My Mind-The Killers

Do You Want To-Franz FerdinandIf You Are Gone-Matchbox 20
In Repair-John Mayer



(the pictures don't mean I am loving some songs more than others, it was just to add pictures! a blog isn't a blog without pictures!)

No comments: