Friday, December 28, 2007

Photo Editing

I just wanted to show you a couple of examples of what photos look like after I do some editing.


BEFORE:


As you can tell, he was having a rough moment. But it wasn't because he was being grumpy or mad. I thought the harsh brightness of the high noon day photoshoot wasn't really conveying that. So I thought with a little fixing you can see a softer more affectionate feeling towards the fella instead of a grump not smiling for a picture feel of the first.

AFTER:




BEFORE:


Here is Kylee when we took bridal pictures a month or so before her wedding. She looks great but she just needs a little help on her skin as she was still trying to make it picture perfect for her wedding day. I also made the lighting softer to bring out the glow she was feeling as she was one step closer to her wedding day.

AFTER:



BEFORE:


I'm partial to this picture, since it's my niece. I love natural light inside right next to a window. There isn't much I really needed to do to the picture but I played around with it anyway and the effect I got afterwards made me love the picture much more.

AFTER:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait, how do you do this??? I'm kinda into photography as well and was just thinking that you had a starlight lens and soft focus lens. But then I saw the before and after photos. Can you do this kind of stuff on photoshop? Is that what you use? Where do you print out the photos? What kind of camera do you have? My camera is older than I am
(1974), all manual, fujica. Awesome stuff, Lori! How have you been? Where are you, how long have you had your own business and was it hard to start it up??? Write me when you get a chance. Kali Massey lafsalott@hotmail.com