Monday, December 24, 2007

Woot!! Bigger Pictures!!!

So I did a little research (and with some help from the bro, thanks Kyle) and we now got bigger pictures! Isn't it AWESOME?!?!


I took these pictures at the FIBA Americas Basketball game. I realized I never did post any pictures from that game. So I thought I'd try out my attempt at a bigger picture with a few from the game.



Aaaaand one of my favorite shots of the night...



I'm so excited for bigger pictures! I hope you will enjoy the blog a little more now! I know I will! :)

3 comments:

Jilene said...

sweet!! do tell your secrets! And did you get your camera for christmas? Looks like you are staying busy taking pics. I wish I could do photography...give me 6 more hours in my day... Happy New Year!

Lori said...

I could use six more hours too, and I'm not even close to the plate that you have dished! :)

No new camera. It will be a little while before I get that...before I get any of those things I posted about! I'm spoiled but not that much!! haha!

I'll send you an email about my lil' secret! It takes explaining. Anyone else that wants to know...post a comment with your email, or email me and I'll tell you! :)

Harmony said...

So random, but I found your blog today and would LOVE to know how you get bigger pictures!

My email is whereisharmony@hotmail.com

You rule! Thanks!