Monday, December 31, 2007

IT'S UP AND RUNNING!!!

GO LOOK! GO LOOK!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

I snapped a quick picture with my p&s of the flash page. This leads you to the website, the strictly photography blog and this blog.



The new website is up and running!! All of you can see it now! Please let me know what you think! Please leave comments. Please email me and let me know if there are things I should keep or change. I am still doing a lot of updating but I want some feed back!!

WOOHOOO!

Thanks again for your support!

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

The Website looks good, are you doing it all? I am glad you picked that picture, I am the one who voted on it. :)

Lori said...

I can't take complete credit for it "all". I used a template but other than that, it's all me!

Thanks for being my only voter so far Nanners! haha! :)