Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ode to Thursday


So a few weeks back I was discussing with a friend about how Thursday is the most under rated day of the week. I mean, just think about it...

-it's the day after hump day, Wednesday...we are already over half way past the week now.
-you can get at things done on Thursday so that you can have time on the weekend to NOT do the usual weekend chores and errands. (at least that's what I try to do)
-it's a great anticipation day before the weekend, you can start making your weekend plans on Thursday
-It's a great tv show night (well before the writer's strike) The Office, 30 Rock and Scrubs
-Rates on flights are a lil' cheaper too! Not that I take flights to where ever, when ever (haha)

There were a few other things, that I can't think of at the moment....can you think of any?


2 comments:

About Me said...

Oh Wong! How I Love You!

Lori said...

Oh boy do I know it!! That's why I call myself lucky! :)




okay, so that was all cheese, just for you.