Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hi.

I feel like I haven't posted anything in a while. I have. It's only been a week. I've gone longer than that before. I think part of it has to do with the fact that I've been sick all over again and am getting restless with it all! But good news I am finally starting to feel better, and I am actually feeling better than I did last time I thought I was getting better! :)

Well I was fishing through some pictures and I happen to find this one. I remember it was when I went to Texas this past October to go help out my sister with my youngest niece Jordan for a week. This is just a block or two from her house, and I was driving. I started to pull over and my sister was like, "WHAT are you doing??" and I said, "With a sunset like that, are you crazy! I have to pull over!!"



I took a quick picture and she mentioned trying to get to the water so that I could get some pictures with a reflection. Let's just say the sunset was a little faster, and on the race there, for the first time ever, my sister was more scared to drive with me than I was to drive with her. Funny how having children can change the way you drive! :) hahaha!

But at least I got this one!

No comments: