Friday, March 21, 2008

WPPI '08 & more...FREE more!!

So I went to some speakers and the trade show at WPPI this year. There are some really great things I learned and I can't wait to apply them to my photography. I'm really excited to create better pictures.

So of the many things I learned there are a few things I want to apply right away. One of them is shooting photos for myself. I need to always keep up with personal work. I think to do that I think I will need to get myself to more concerts and some other fun things I like to photograph! :) I haven't been to a concert in ages.

Also another thing I learned is something from an amazingly successful photographer by the name of Mike Colon. He is known for being a very charitable person among all of his accomplishments. I was so grateful for this statement he made:

Don't turn away a blessing!
Be someone others want to bless!
Be blessed by blessing others!


When he said that and a few other things, I was instantly impressed that he is willing to share his beliefs in God and that his success is because of a "Divine Giver" as he put it.

Sooo, with that said...

I have decided that I will be giving away a few free sessions soon.


The only way to get them is to keep coming back to the blog and looking out for it. Granted, you will have to be in the city of Las Vegas (or pretty darn close to it). When I post what session it is, you will have to be the first to contact me via the contact section on my website. So keep checking back, tell your friends and family and dog (hehe) to come check out the blog and look for it.

And the biggest reason why to send your friends and family here...they have to be the one to contact me. If it is a family session, then a member of that (immediate) family (i.e. Mom or Dad or big sister) must be the one to send in their info via the contact page on my website. If it's a senior session then the senior or the parents of the senior must contact me. No cheating aunties or cousins etc will be accepted! :)


Also keep a look out on the website for some updates. I will be putting never before seen pictures!



Go to the contact section on the website with questions!!!

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Sounds Cool. My cousin has some cool pictures on his blog, you should check it out, He talks about different lenses on there.
It is the Erik and Angela link on my blog.

K said...

The Andreason family!!! I can't believe how their little ones have grown. =) Hey, you haven't posted the photos from your trip up here...=)