Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Times...Good Friends. The gang.

So the lovely Natali brought together the "old gang". And though that could refer to our the fact that we are older now...we are going to actually reference it to the fact that this is the group of dear friends I hung out with back in the day in the Redrock Ward.



It was such a great time! Here are just some pictures.
If you can figure out what movie Andrea is holding in her hand (picture below), we are meant to be BFFs...when I was picking this picture I looked at it and automatically knew what movie it was. I thought it was proof of what a nerd I am. :) hahaha.

I loved Bethany laughing in this picture. It made me laugh because you can just tell she is cracking up!




This is Andrea's debut as a hand model. If you would like to book her for any hand modeling, please contact me! :P


We played a little: and the pictures of that are hilarious. I will post more later of that fun! :)

No comments: