Friday, July 18, 2008

Picture of the Week

I am going to start a little something new. I want to stay on, if you will, my photography toes. So I have decided that once a week, I am going to post a picture that I deem "Picture of the Week"...I am keeping my self proclaimed rules pretty loose (haha), but I have decided that I am going to post once a week a picture that I am just loving. Whether it is from a photoshoot or a random picture I took on my iPhone.

Well this week is an iPhone picture. It has been crazy like weather around here with the hopeful threat of rain. Here and there it rained, since my car windows have proof with spots! As I was driving home on Summerlin Parkway, I saw the sun setting and the clouds spotted across the sky. I really enjoy the ride up Summerlin Parkway for that reason alone. So it's not necessarily about the technicality and greatness of the picture for me this week, mostly about what it represents for me.

So here is what I captured and though it has my spotty car window in the picture, I still enjoy the view I am lucky to see most days of the week on my way home from work.





Blogging has made me realize how often I seem to take pictures while I'm driving. I promise I am still a safe driver!! ;)

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

The sky is so beautiful at times. I love the way the clouds look.
I am looking forward to seeing the pictures you took last night!