Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My (whole) Family

This is a monumental picture. We are NEVER all together at the same time in the same place.

This is my family...


I'll tell you who is who too!! :)
L to R front row: Lani (the oldest), Dad/Grandpa, Kealani [in Grandpa's lap], Mom/Grandma, Kaitlin [in Grandma's lap], ME (4th kid), Landa (2nd kid), Jordan (Landa & Thomas's lil girl).

L to R back row: Teri [Mommy to Kealani & Kaitlin aaand Nate too (haha)], Nate (3rd kid), Kyle (5th, the baby), Kristi (Kyle's wifey), Thomas and (Landa's husband).


I am really happy we have this picture...and really happy with our amazing photographer Becky Earl. My family and friends asked me why I didn't take the pictures and I say "beeecaaause it's juuust easier (dot. dot. dot.) I can't explain it unless you are a photographer." So ask any other photographer and they can tell you that in moments like these it is best to get another photographer to take the pictures.

Thank you so much Becky!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great pic! Thanks for sharing, Lori. Good to see what everyone looks like.