Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Elsmore Family!

I met Beth through a group of friends that I hung out with in my early 20s! (whimper. saying that line really made me feel old.) We became instant friends. We just clicked! As time went by we became really close and then Beth met Adam. Funny thing, I knew Adam before I knew Beth. Back in the day I played softball once a week with a bunch of people and Adam was one those guys! I always thought he was pretty cool, so he got a passing grade when he started dating Beth! ;) Soon they got married and left Vegas. I was so sad to lose not only one of my closest friends but one of my favorite married couples where I like BOTH of them! :) hahaha! (kidding, but really, I love them both)

I was extra excited when the Elsmore's were coming into town. I was even more excited when Beth asked that I take pictures of their family (okay, okay...I did tell her that I would have demanded to if she hadn't asked). It was GA-A-OOORGOUS outside during the photo shoot! We ran around and played in the grass. I had such a good time with their boys!

Here are some from the day:


Aaaand then we started to run around!!The artsy nerd in me loves this picture. A mom of only boys, Beth was hard to focus in on due to constantly running around! But it became a very happy accident!
Then we plopped down for a little rest! hahaha! :)I took their engagement pictures too. So it was kinda a full circle!
Loooooove this shot.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

OMG-How old are their boys? I can only imagine that she is one busy mama! Very cute kids though. Good job on the photos!

3in3mom said...

Love the pics -- I'm Beth's cousin through marriage and a photographer myself and love your 'eye'. The boys are sure growing up fast. Such darling captures of them.