Monday, September 14, 2009

It's what I'm aaaBOUT!

If you know me, you know I say this pretty often. It's my go-to funny line when I have to convince someone that my nerdy/geeky/weird ways are actually cool. Now your asking yourself (or your computer. no judgments), "does that really work?"

It usually is a pause of confusion along with the thought of 'what does that mean?'

Then it's a chuckle of 'did she really just say that?'

Then usually they forgot what I'm aaaBOUT and they just go along with it.

Yeah.

I know.

Genius.

Well I decided that when there is something I'm diggin', something I can't live without, a new discovery that will make you happy too, ooor maybe I'm just finally catching up to the rest of the world and I want it noted officially, I'm going to blog it, and "it's what I'm aaaBOUT!"

First on my list is one of my FAVORITE websites/apps on my iPhone.

This is not a new discovery or something you probably don't know about. I'm just sharing because I love this website SO much because I am a horrible speller, I second guess myself over the simplest words and I love to make up words, so validly that the word has an actual root word, I use this website/app.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Hi Lori! I was blog hopping and I found your blog! How's my long lost friend? Are you going to the reunion in a few weeks? Any-hoodle (ha,ha), email me and I will invite you to our blog (we are private).
sassystacey05@yahoo.com
P.S. I love your pictures!!! You do such a good job!