Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm sure you never noticed...

...that I haven't posted anything since, uh...whoa...JULY 11th?!?!

Wow.

Sorry.

I could go on with excuse after excuse. And really they are extremely valid. They include, going back to school, keeping up with post work (
aaaand not so much with posting it) and taking about two months to move from one place to another (that was not fun, believe me)!

Anyway,
(confession, I always want to put 'anyhoodle' because one of my favorite bloggers says it all the time and when she does it sounds cute and fun. But when I type it, I don't see myself actually saying it out loud so then I erase it and type 'anyway' instead)

...here are some pictures of my fun lil' day trip I took to Huntington Beach back in April with one of my friends, Jackie.

We left Vegas around 6:30am. Ate breakfast, sat on the beach and people watched (okay, I slept on the beach, but what I thought was only maybe an hour was..well, not. an. hour. But I got a lovely tan from it, eventually), walked around the pier and HB, had Chick-fil-A, and got back to Vegas around midnight. It was a LOT of fun and don't ask me why, but liberating. Oh wait, I remember why! I was on a jury for 4 days at the county court house and what was suppose to be a spur of the moment trip was post pone because of that jury duty.

Here are some pictures:
It was a tad cold in April...and no we were not the only ones wearing jackets, everyone else was too! But as you can see the beach was pretty empty.

A delicious Huntington Beach breakfast:


And just a few pictures I took as we walked around:




I really do have a lot of catching up to do. Please be on me if you are not seeing updates a lot more regularly! :)

**edit: I don't know what is up with the font on this post. sorry! I can't seem to fix it!**

No comments: