Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Mini-Shoot Contest! Tell your friends! :)

If you follow Lori Wong Photography on Facebook, you knew this was coming. If you don't and just check out the blog, well, hey thanks!

Here is the contest, nothing hard, though it might be in the future!

Make a comment on THIS blog post, it doesn't have to be anything fancy and flattering, though flattery is ALWAYS accepted (hehehe), it will not get you closer to winning. And on October 1st, I will stick everyone's name in a hat that made a comment and pick a winner for the free mini shoot!

ANYONE can enter! Even if you don't live in the area and want to give this mini-shoot as a gift to someone else, I will accept that! Families, high school seniors, couples, new babies, or maybe just the kids having fun, pictures of your nieces and/or nephews, guys or gals that need to update their profile pictures or a photo shoot with a group of friends (which would be SUPER fun)...this will be AAAAAAWESOOOME!

And for proof that it will be awesome, here is Allecia. She is a recent high school graduate (link to past post of her photo shoot) and this is a picture of me making her laugh. Proof of awesomeness that will ensue.


Mini Shoot includes:
Up to one hour shoot at one location. (preferably the Las Vegas area, but I will go to St. George, UT for this contest)
Pictures posted online for viewing.
10 edited high-res pictures on a disc with full printing rights.

GOOOOOOD LUCK!! Don't forget, make a comment before October 1st!

23 comments:

Tristan said...

Hey sign me up!!! I need an excuse to get you out to Utah for a visit! :)

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to have you take my picture forever. I believe that you could even make me look good. You are brilliant. You capture a person's joy and spirit.

Remember, I'm coming there and I'm hoping that you come here with the rest of EBWAW sometime soon.
Love, Kate

Heather said...

Yes!! I have 3 super cute kids that your camera would love.=)

Amy J said...

oh oh oh...pick me!! we will have an awesome time, and i can practice my model poses! :)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hey there, Sounds like a fun plan, count me in :o)

Adventures in Healing said...

Oh Lori- You know we love you and you know how fun we all are...Just imagine how much more fun my kids are! =) A shoot with Morgan and Erin and I does sound kinda fun too. I really truly LOVE LOVE your 'other' photography though and am jealous of your travels. One day I'll get all my pics from NYC and Prague up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw no mention about "will travel to FLorida", what's up with that?

Unknown said...

I would love a mini-photo shoot with some friends! And I was so excited to see that you would come to SG!

Genevieve and Ryan Davis said...

You do beautiful work! I am a friend of your sister Lani, she referred me to your website. We just had a new baby and I am dying to have a professional take some new family photos! I am crossing my fingers I get picked out of the hat! davis.genevieve@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Kati Bainbridge said...

Pick me and all of your wishes will come true.
-Kati B.

Liz Case said...

Pick me and you can become the official photographer of the next winner of "Wipeout"!

Anonymous said...

Your sister Lani is always saying how talented you are. Gosh I wish I had used you for my senior pics, wedding, and my newborns first pics! You are SO very talented Lori! I hope to meet you one day! : )
Erin Freeman
Ferin81@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Hi Lori - Your pictures are amazing. I have been leaning and would love to pick your brain if you ever want to talk shop.

Please pick me fot a shoot! My family hasn't had pictures in a year and a half!

Amy O'Roarke Rhodes

Andy Wolfe said...

Hi Lori.
I work with Lani. This is a very cool promo. I also visited your web site...really nice work!

Kiffyn Smith said...

Pick me! I would love to do the photo shoot with a group of friends! Your pictures are amazing!! :)

love,
Kiffyn

Anonymous said...

This oppurtunity would be so amazing!! I've seen a few of your pictures they are epic!! :)
My name is Kawai!
contact me at ...dbjcoburn@cox.net

Anonymous said...

This would be so much! I would love a free photo shoot and pictures are amazing! My name is Jessica Vanalfan contact me at kiwikm72@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Love your work! I want to be in your drawing. This is my 1st time to your site, but I will keep stopping by. =)

AlishaP said...

Hi Lori, sign me up!! I would LOVE to have you do my daughters 1 year photos!!!

Marin D said...

Hey Lori! I had fun looking through your blog. I also had fun chatting with you at dinner last month. (Can you believe it has been a month?) Anyhow, you gotta come see the new house! And I hope you have gotten settled! :o) Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Lori,
We are sitting here with Lani and I thought Brylee had already made a comment but it doesn't show. We love your work and Brylee would love do a photo shoot! YOU ROCK! So, you need to pick us!