Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Package of Three!

I have known Kiffyn since she was...wow, maybe since she was 10. And now she is a junior in high school. I'd be lying if I said that didn't make me feel a lil' old. But more than anything it just makes me glow with happiness to see such a great girl still be as great and cute as ever.

Kiffyn brought along her friends Jessica and Kawai. They were a TON of fun from beginning to the end. It started with them trying to stuff their things into the trunk of my car; talking on the drive about boys, football games and group dates (telling them the bad news that dating gets more complicated as you get older, not more fun as it is in high school, haha); and all the way to getting in a little bit of nonsense trouble with a very unhappy grouchy park ranger.

They also taught me how to do my hair cute like they have it too! They were a ton of fun and I was just there for the ride! Oh to be in high school and have that much energy again! ;)





Second favorite shot of the day.
When I was taking individual shots of the girls, Jessica kept coming up with all these goofy faces, and all Kiffyn and Kawai could say, "Oh man! That is such a Jessica face!" I had to show you at least a few of them!
I asked the girls to 'vogue' for me...it was a fun little moment.

The only shot I could find that I was willing to do in black and white. I was just loving the colors everywhere.

My FAAAAAVORITE shot of the day. Don't ask me why, but it just about makes me giddy when I look at this shot!


Thanks girls for being pretty much kick butt! (hehe) The funny thing, my favorite shots were all after that kill joy park ranger shook her finger at us! :) Thanks for being the cutest girls ever! You made my job easy peasy!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

What cute girls! They seriously look like they could all be sisters. So how do they get their hair looking so cute like that? I guess I am really out of style in my older days. HA HA!!! And I agree with you, dating gets so much more complicated the older you get! I think the difference is that in high school it's just for fun but when you're older it becomes a little more serious.