Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Neon Boneyard-PART TWO!!

Here it is...with growing anticipation and many people rightfully pestering me for this post...thanks for waiting!

Wendy and I had been emailing and chatting on the phone back and forth and then one day she said, "We were thinking of a..uh..(pause)...wardrobe change?" I didn't see this as a problem, I don't get why she paused. But it must have been to add dramatic effect because well, it deserved some dramatic effect.

"We want to dress up like Elvis and Marilyn Monroe!!"

No greater words could have been spoken to a photographer when the photo shoot location is in the Neon Boneyard. This is just one of the MANY reasons why I love my clients, they are pretty stinkin' RAD to think of these things without me trying to convince them to do it!

So here is the math: Elvis + Elvis/Marilyn x 2 =AAAAWESOMENESS!!


Like Father...
...Like son.

I yelled out "Marilyn and Elvis...give each other a kiss!!" and the kids both look at me like I was crazy! I forgot there was two of each! Mini Elivs is most effected by it, just watch his reaction in the series of pictures below...it starts with "eewwww!" to looking at his parents to see the icky kissing!!




Just a little individual yet family love. :)





I loooove this shot, not only because of the PERFECT sun flare but because Kevin looks so rock star walking towards the camera!