Friday, January 15, 2010

A horse is a horse of course...Easy & Lindsay!

I love it when past clients contact me again for another photo shoot! Well, one of my favorite brides, Lindsay, sent me an email saying she wanted to take some photos. Now let me just tell you, Lindsay is gorgeous so I was VERY willing to get her in front of my camera again, but this time it wasn't so much about her as much as it was about someone else in her life...Easy!

Easy is Lindsay's horse. And the name fits perfectly. :) I won't ramble on about how fun it was to see these two interact with each other, or how grateful I was that Easy was willing to let me shove a camera in his face and not eat it, or that we had some gorgeous light...I'll let you just check out the photos!






See, like I said, Lindsay is gorgeous!!


Favorite shot of the day...I love the lighting. Just a girl and her horse.


Thanks Lindsay...and Easy! I had a really great time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the coloring some of them have - the old school look. Reminds me of everyone's "back in the day" pictures on facebook this week!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hi I want to ride that horse! I don't like the old school look as much as the real deal. This would be a fun session!

Tristan said...

What a beautiful day to take pictures! I love the Easy kisses. That's so precious. Hey, maybe Lindsay can be on the next Flicka! :)