Friday, January 29, 2010

It's what I'm aaaBOUT! Music-Rosi Golan

"Moment that I wait, or I hesitate's a moment that I waste"

This is a line from the song "I Don't Wanna Wait" from my new favorite artist...

Photo by Laura Crosta

Rosi Golan!

I am soooo in love with her music. I found her randomly on someone's blog. They had a link to her album on iTunes. I checked it out and instantly fell in love with each 30 second clip of music.

I can be pretty protective of artist/albums that I fall in love with that are not super well known. I don't know why I do that, but I do. It's completely selfish of me. I need to share amazingness when I find it. So, I am trying to give up my selfish musical ways and share this.


Go and get her album "The Drifter & the Gypsy"! (one of my favorite songs on the album, by the way)

Here is a link to her website to listen to full versions of the songs.

No comments: