Thursday, September 13, 2007

Michael Buble in concert

Laura and I saw Michael Buble in concert July 14th at MGM. I realized the other day as I was organizing some pictures that I never posted anything from this AMAZING concert. I was SUPER EXCITED to FINALLY see him in concert. And he is as good as I thought he would be. Buble is just an amazing entertainer.

If you like his stuff and are just not sure if it's worth the money to see him in concert...oh boy...people...it's worth it! :) Just some random pictures from the show (the ones that were more in focus with my P&S, we were a bit of a ways back, haha).

Below this post you will see another post that is a very short video of some of his joking around. He is very funny. (the bottom picture was my desk top for quite a while after the show! haha)





No comments: